Decentralized Wastewater Systems – Problems and Solutions from the Field (1.5-Hour Webinar)
This is a 1.5-hour presentation and panel discussion with RCAP-affiliated Technical Assistance Providers on the following topics:
1) Training and Technical Assistance Examples
2) Operation and Maintenance Issues Discovered
3) Resources Available Now and Future
The audience will have the opportunity to ask questions too. The material in this webinar is best suited for homeowners and individuals who operate, manage or own a decentralized wastewater system. Technical assistance providers and regulators can also benefit by learning what is happening in the field and where to access additional resources. All active participants will receive a certificate of attendance via GoToWebinar tracking.
The webinar is funded under a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
-Kevin Kundert, Training & Technical Assistance Specialist, RCAP
– Randy Welch, NC State Manager, Southeast Rural Community Assistance Project (SERCAP)
– Jay Dillon, Virginia State Manager (SERCAP)
– Jascha Pettit, Project Manager/Technical Assistance, Midwest Assistance Program (MAP)
– Traci McQuary, Mississippi State Coordinator, Communities Unlimited (CU)