Technical, managerial and financial assistance
Are you a problem solver? Is teamwork second nature to you?
Do you have water or wastewater expertise? Join us as a rural development specialist – environmental. You’ll help small systems deliver quality services. Want the details?
As RCAC’s Rural development specialist – environmental, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Conducting assesments of communities system’s technical, managerial, and financial capacities
- Provide technical assistance to rural utilities to address technical, managerial, and financial capacity issues
- Develop work plans to address system needs and coordinate RCAC work in communities
- Provide guidance and advice to rural utilities that are undertaking infrastructure capital improvement projects for both water and wastewater systems
- Provide board training andguide local utility boards through requirements or conditions associated with any grant or loan funds received
- Promote community partnerships to maximize limited resources
- Plan, prepare, and deliver group and one-on-one adult trainings and workshops
Please visit our website at www.rcac.org/careers to view or print the job description and/or provided benefits.