- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Publications & Resources
- RCAP Resources Library
- New RCAP resources
- Popular RCAP Resources for Small Communities
- Rural Matters magazine
- A Drop of Knowledge - electronic newsletter (formerly eBulletin)
- RCAP's Security Toolbox for Small Systems
- Training & Events
- Program Reports
- Policy Papers & Studies
- Other Water-Related Organizations / Agencies
- News & Features
- Who We Work With
- Getting Assistance
Two new training webinars on EPA's abletop Exercise Tool for Water Systems
EPA has uploaded two training webinars on the Tabletop Exercise Tool for Water Systems: Emergency Preparedness, Response, and Climate Resiliency (TTX Tool) to EPA’s website ). The TTX Tool assists in planning, designing, conducting, and evaluating a tabletop exercise on 15 all-hazards scenarios. These training modules (recordings of previously aired webinars) aim to provide the user with more detailed guidance on how to effectively use the materials on the TTX Tool at a drinking water or wastewater utility.
- Webinar 1 is a 60-minute webinar recording that provides a basic overview of the functionality and content of the TTX Tool.
- Webinar 2 is a 90-minute webinar recording that provides more information on how to use and customize the materials contained on the TTX Tool to design your own tabletop exercise, along with useful tips for facilitating an exercise.
Go to the TTX Tool and the training webinars. Due to the large file size of these webinars, please be patient as they may take a few moments to load in your web browser.